As a current podcast listener you know the enjoyment and knowledge you obtain from podcasts. It is important we share and educate others to what podcasts are, how to find them and how to consume them. If you are not currently listening to Podcasts following are tips to assist; however, if you have questions, just ask!
What you can do for International Podcast Day
- Grab your mic and camera and ask someone—anyone—about their favorite podcast. Share the response and join the worldwide event using hashtag #podcastday
- Join the live announcement of IPD on Podcasters' Round Table 30 September.
- Change your social media image with the IPD logo.
- Tell someone you know what podcasts are and where to find them
- Share your favorite podcast with someone (coworker, friend, teammate, etc.)
- Send feedback to your favorite podcasts and tell them thank you. Engage.
- Provide a rating and review on a podcast in iTunes, Stitcher Radio or a comment on the Podcaster’s website.
- Nominate your favorite show for a Podcast Award.
- Subscribe to a new show and talk about it using #podcastday
- Become a Podcaster Yourself